April 24, 2022откликнуться
- Provide efficient and timely administrative support to team members.
- Keep time sheet for the assigned team to reflect business travel, sick leaves, vacation, etc. and interact closely with HR Administration Specialist on related issues.
- Assist in preparing, processing and following up on consultancy agreements for the consultants of the assigned team, and interact closely with HR Administration Specialist on related issues. · Assist other team members in administrative matters and other related issues.
- Handle team correspondence (engage in correspondence as well as ensure that it is registered, filed and forwarded accordingly).
- Book domestic and international travel for the authorized trips using Company travel agents and / or contractors.
- Book transfers for the authorized trips using Company travel agents and / or contractors.
- Maintain calendars for respective team leaders.
- Process travel reporting of assigned team leaders and members if required.
- Provide support in organizing events held by the institute (conferences, forums, seminars).
- Arrange meetings including facilities and catering when required.
- Assist in producing reports, presentations and other documents as required by team leaders.
- Work in ERP and Directum information systems.
Ideal Experience and Qualities:
- Higher education or undergraduate.
- 2+ years experience in a similar position preferably with a Western company is a must.
- Previous experience with a non-profit company, foundation, government agency is highly appreciated. Fluent oral and written English. English is a working language of Skoltech.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Accuracy, speed and thoroughness of work, attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills; good communication and social skills.
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- A "must" - Ability to work in a start-up environment, under tremendous amount of uncertainly and stress, being able to feel, appreciate and use the drive of the team.
- A "must" - Extraordinary problem solving abilities.